The websites www.opscidia.com and journals.opscidia.com are operated by Opscidia SAS, a company registered in France under the Number 85095456100013, with registered offices at 12 Rue Anselme 93400 Saint-Ouen sur Seine, France and VAT number FR41850954561.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITION OF USE
- Use of the websites www.opscidia.com and journals.opscidia.com (the Websites) is subject to these Terms and Conditions. By using the Websites, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. They form a binding contract between you and Opscidia SAS (‘Opscidia’).
- Certain parts of these websites are subject to registration. Additional Terms and Conditions which are given below apply to said parts.
- The Websites may only be used for lawful purposes.
- WWW.OPSCIDIA.COM and JOURNALS.OPSCIDIA.COM AND THEIR CONTENT IS PROVIDED FOR USE ‘AS IS’. OPSCIDIA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITES OR THEIR CONTENTS, ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR PURPOSE RELATING TO THE WEBSITES AND/OR THEIR CONTENT AND/OR ANY WEBSITE TO WHICH THEY ARE LINKED ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ARE GIVEN AS TO THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON WWW.OPSCIDIA.COM AND JOURNALS.OPSCIDIA.COM, OR ANY WEBSITE TO WHICH THEY ARE LINKED.
- In no event shall Opscidia or its employees, agents, suppliers, or contractors be liable for any damages of any nature, including without limitation any consequential loss, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, or any other loss, cost, claim or expense of any kind or character arising out of or in connection with the use of www.opscidia.com or journals.opscidia.com, its content or any website with which it is linked. This exclusion and limitation only apply to the extent permitted by law.
- The Websites contain contents made available under a creative commons licence (CC-BY) (“Open Access Content”) and content that is the property of Opscidia (“Proprietary Content”). The copyright on the Open Access Content belongs to the licensors thereof. The copyright on the Proprietary Content belongs to Opscidia. The trademarks appearing on the Websites are protected by the relevant trademark laws. The Open Access Content may only be used in accordance with the terms of the applicable Creative Commons license by which it is made available. Reproduction of the Proprietary Content on the Websites is prohibited unless express permission is given by Opscidia.
- Except where expressly explained otherwise, no license is granted in respect of any intellectual property rights vested in Opscidia or other third parties.
- Opscidia reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions by posting changes on this page. You will be deemed to have accepted such changes if you use the Websites after Opscidia has published the amended Terms and Conditions on this page.
- These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with French Law.